Membership payments should be made as soon as possible as we want to select our squads by mid-March. Our hope is that this year we will have three teams in each format (weekend league, weeknight league and T20 league). This is dependent on having sufficient numbers for each format.
- All members, playing and non-playing, are required to pay the Social Membership fee of $30.
- New members will be required to purchase club uniforms. Costs listed below.
- Payments should be made by email transfer to email@example.com. Please include full details of what you're registering for (weekend, T20, weeknight).
- Anyone needing/wanting to pay their fees in instalments should contact us to make arrangements.
- All members must have paid their fees in full in order to play for the club.
2023 MEMBERSHIP FEE STRUCTURE
|SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP (compulsory fee for playing or non-playing members)
|WEEKEND CRICKET (50 overs / 35 overs)
| ***MEMBERS SELECTED IN THE 1ST XI WEEKEND SQUAD WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $40 FOR THEIR WEEKEND FEES***
|T20 CRICKET (20 overs)
|WEEKNIGHT CRICKET (20 overs)
|BLUE UNIFORM - shirt/pants/cap/sleeveless fleece/tracksuit top (necessary for weekend and T20 cricket)
|WHITE UNIFORM - shirt/pants/cap (necessary for weeknight cricket)
To reiterate, members are welcome to register for whichever format(s) they wish. Once all registrations are collected the team captains will select their squads from the list of members who have registered for each particular format. We will always endeavour to place members in the format(s) they want. However, if this is not possible then refunds will be issued, or we will try to place that member in a different format.
If you have any questions regarding registrations, the different formats, how squads are selected, etc please get in touch.
Payments should be made via Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are now accepting direct deposit so please put your name and details of what the payment is for in the 'Message' section of the e-transfer process.