Below are the details regarding 2022 Memberships. We request that you pay your membership fees as soon as possible so we know how many people are committed to playing this coming season.
- We are hoping to enter three teams into the Weekend league, three teams into the T20 league and three teams in the Weeknight league. Members are welcome to register for one, two or all three formats. Any new members wanting to know more about the different formats should take a look here on our club website.
- We have had to increase our membership fees this year as the Calgary & District League are increasing their league fees.
- All members, playing and non-playing, are required to pay the Social Membership fee of $30.
- New members will be required to purchase club uniforms. Costs listed below.
- Payments should be made by email transfer to email@example.com. Please include full details of what you're registering for (weekend, T20, weeknight).
- Anyone needing/wanting to pay their fees in instalments should contact us to make arrangements.
- All members must have paid their fees in full in order to play for the club.
2022 MEMBERSHIP FEE STRUCTURE
|SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP (compulsory fee for playing or non-playing members)
|WEEKEND CRICKET (50 overs / 35 overs)
| ***MEMBERS SELECTED IN THE 1ST XI WEEKEND SQUAD WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $40 FOR THEIR WEEKEND FEES***
|T20 CRICKET (20 overs)
|WEEKNIGHT CRICKET (20 overs)
|BLUE UNIFORM - shirt/pants/cap/sleeveless fleece/tracksuit top (necessary for weekend and T20 cricket)
|WHITE UNIFORM - shirt/pants/cap (necessary for weeknight cricket)
To reiterate, members are welcome to register for whichever format(s) they wish. Once all registrations are collected the team captains will select their squads from the list of members who have registered for each particular format. We will always endeavour to place members in the format(s) they want. However, if this is not possible then refunds will be issued, or we will try to place that member in a different format.
If you have any questions regarding registrations, the different formats, how squads are selected, etc please get in touch.